Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Freebie

Yesterday was a Freebie day for Lochwood: The Journey Begins on Amazon.  It cracked the top 50 free books for its category so that was exciting!  I am hoping that it gets some reviews.  My kiddos are pestering me to get on with the series because even though they've read the outlines and synopsis for each of the books in the 6 book series, it isn't the same as reading the story. Plus they don't know the details that need to be filled in to get from point A to B or for the back story to why certain characters are going to end up where they do and why they would be motivated to choose the things that they do. And I'll admit, I am always excited to see where stories take me and how they end up and change from what I plot in the beginning, or even how they end up in the place I thought they would but via an entirely different path!

No comments:

Post a Comment